Sunday 13 October 2013

Joel Dewberry Modern Meadow HONEYCOMB in GRASS

Favourite Fabric Link up!


Making Rebecca Lynn is hosting a "Favourite Fabric Swap" link up.  I am to list the fabric that I lust after and hopefully someone will have it and want to swap for something with me.

I have lusted over Joel Dewberry's 'Modern Meadow' line ever since I bought a tiny piece of the Herringbone in Grass from Ebay a while back!  Over time, I managed to purchase several of the fabrics from the line from shops and Etsy sellers but I don't have all of the ones I want/lust after/need!!!  The "ONE" I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want need is:

HONEYCOMB in Grass
MM DB

Here is a mosaic of the other ones I do not have and would love too [and I am sorry that I didn't stick the the rule of 4 alternates to my favourite but I couldn't decide which four!!]:


Aren't they yummy?  I am planning on a Swoon quilt with the fabrics I already have from this line but I would like some more variety and will no doubt need more fabric than I think it will need.  So.  If you have any of the Joel Dewberry Modern Meadow line fabrics in the Grass, Lake or Berry colourways as shown above, do let me know and we can chat about what I can swap with you!



Thank you to the Joel Dewberry site for these images - I 'borrowed' them!

14 comments:

Tammy said...

I have some of that range not sure which but I can't have a rummage for them till tomorrow, so I will get back to you. in the meanwhile, gone to earth have some of them on sale http://www.gonetoearth.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=472_484

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Wow....those fabrics are gorgeous.

Jo Jo said...

Lady Sew & Sew have nearly all the ones you want at £8.00 per metre here http://www.ladysewandsew.co.uk/Clearance?page=4 (+pgs 5 & 6). Trouble is they only sell 1 metre minimum on their website. But, I live down the road and could get some for you? Their shop/warehouse has a minimum half metre cut which is better, but let me know!

Di said...

Nice choices and it looks like Jojo will help you get your faves. Love it when a plan emerges. Di x

Rebecca Lynne said...

Hahaha I said one fabric collection! This totally counts...as if I could ever narrow it to a single fabric. Ha! I am so happy to see that other people are trying to help out - how cool!!! Love it!

memmens said...

I was going to tell you about Lady Sew and Sew too, you can place a phone order for less than 1 metre cuts (I know I've done it!!)

moira said...

let's talk!

jeifner said...

I have the one with the dark blue field and little flowers. I might have the honeycomb but I'd have to double check. That is if the shops don't have what you need :)

jeifner said...

Oh and I know where to get more of many of them depending on what you find.

hydeeannsews said...

i don't have any to spare, but check out cia's palette {cias palette (dot) com}. she still had some modern meadow last time i checked. good luck!

Ella said...

I think I have a fat quarter (or most of one) of this. Let me know if you are interested and I'll hunt.

Tammy said...

No sorry, It is a similar tone on tone green fabric but it is not the one that you are looking for. ( think it might be Riley Blake) good luck with your search!

Steph Blair said...

I've got some herringbone in the berry colour - this one: http://www.flickr.com/photos/91680603@N07/9629820359/

It's yours if you'd like it :) email me blair_stephanie@hotmail.com

Merran said...

I have tiny scraps of most but a decent amount of the navy and white if you are still interested, and another in the range that isnt in this mosaic so I assume you have it.