Saturday 5 October 2013

ALYOF - October goal

 

I plan to catch up on my "And Sew On" blocks.  Kristy made nine blocks for this Block of the Month all to do with sewing and I have made seven - only two more to do. I've got two blank spaces in the mosaic for them! 


To do:
1. make the last two blocks (and maybe correct the tumbling spools block)
2. turn the blocks into a project of some sort [I made the scissors into a pouch and the stash cupboard into a mini quilt - so what should the rest become???]
 

Wish me luck!!

Linking up to A Lovely Year of Finishes October linky party.

6 comments:

Kathy S. said...

That's a great goal. I don't know what I'm going to do with mine either. I think I will make a long narrow wall hanging. Hmmm. I think your spool block looks fine as it is.

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Your mosaic is looking wonderful! This is great October goal

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

These blocks are terrific. I really like the fabric you chose for the ironing board cover.

Mary Menzer said...

I've only made one - which I adore and want to make the rest! They are adorable! Good luck with your finish

Izzy said...

Good luck! :-). I love the projects you've made so far with the blocks and cannot wait to see more.

Cloud CouCou said...

Those blocks look sooo great and LOVE the pouch! Looking forward to seeing what you do with the rest :)