Wednesday 3 July 2013

3rd Quarter Goals

3rd Quarter Goals ~ linking with Leanne at she can quilt.

Month 7, 8 and 9 are here.  Yikes!  I continue to start new projects without finishing partially completed ones so I'm not sure if I will ever get through my to-do list!!  But, I managed 5 out of 7 completions last quarter so I am confident (if I) can stay motivated, I will get a few more crossed off the list.

My list for the next three months will be:
1.  Arrows quilt (bee quilt) 

2.  Girl on Swing embroidery


3.  House door stop and tutorial
[no picture]

4.  Cushion cover or bed caddy organiser for Modernista Homemade (bedroom swap)

Possible fabrics - partner hasn't replied yet!

5.  Forest Quilt-a-long block(s) made into something
 
6.  Union Jack paper pieced pillow from 2012 Fat Quarterly Retreat

7. Mod Sampler quilt

Wish me luck!!!
 she can quilt

3 comments:

Leanne said...

These are great goals, I am looking forward to seeing each one finished!

Charlotte said...

ooooh! good luck!

Nilya said...

Lovely Projects. I have to write down my Goals too ;-)