Sunday 16 June 2013

Tea towel; modified Zakka

Zakka 2.0 is just finishing Week 2 / Project #2: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner tea towels.  I love them in the book and love what everyone has linked up but I just didn't see me ever using tea towels with those words on them so I improvised... again!


I did a little bit more of the free motion stitching onto a tea towel and put a tea cup and the word TEA on it.  I bought some vintage-y fabric from Annie and I think it is the bees knees for this project.


Sorry for my photos - my little notebook computer laptop thingy that I use will no longer accept my little memory cards from my camera.  Weird.  And very inconvenient!  So I figured out how to Bluetooth pictures from my phone to my little notebook laptop thingy and here I am, adding bad photos of a cute tea towel!


Linking up to LR Stitched - in the nick of time too!


Happy Sunday night!!


6 comments:

Debbie said...

Very cute - nice fabric choice, I agree and love the raw edge applique. Wish I'd thought of that!

Amy DeCesare said...

Great adaptation of this fun project!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

So cute! Lovely adaption :)

Nicky said...

I think I have opted out of that one - like you can't imagine using them but unlike you I haven't cleverly improvised to such great effect!

Well done Amy!

tlcukjourney said...

That tea towel is absolutely darling!
What a great idea... I should do this!
Putting a personal touch in your home like this turns it into a personal haven!
Tammy xx

Turid said...

What a cute tea towel! And now, I have made some houses and trees for you. You'll find them if you come to my blog. If you like them different, I'll have to remake them later. Sed me an e-mail with your name and adress, please.