Friday 17 August 2012

Japanese Charm Swap

BlogButtonSarah of Narcoleptic in the Cupboard announced she was hosting a swap of Japanese fabric/5" charms.  How could I resist right?  I adore using linen and linen blends and [most] Japanese fabrics are amazing!  Just think of the interesting things I could make with 56-five-inch-fussy-cut-fabric-charms.  Boggles, right?  Anyways, I am super excited for this swap to start and can't wait to purchase a metre and get cutting!

Great day in Birmingham today at the Festival of Quilts but my feet and legs will take a week to recover I'm sure.  I saw some [and bought several] yummy fabrics today and saw soooo many inspirational quilts on display.  My goodness there are some talented people out there.  I have added several new projects to my 'to-do one day' list!!  This list is the length of my arm now!! 

And on that note, I'm off to see what the inside of my eyelids look like :)

5 comments:

Canadian Abroad said...

See you in the swap. I'm off to the FoQ in a short while. Hope I have as much fun as it sounds like you did.

Kelly said...

I am so in this swap! Have another great day today Amy, I was asleep by 8.45 last night, shopping is soooo tiring ;-)

Gertie Pye said...

I hope you will blog your FoQ buys - all of them! No pretending that you only bought one or two!

Pennie said...

Looking forward to seeing all those purchases tomorrow... :-)

Cherie said...

Sounds like you had a busy day! Just make sure you relax and put your feet up =D