Monday 19 March 2012

Monday Monday Monday

Monday, Monday, Monday.  Yup, it was one of those Mondays...  'Nuff said.

On a positive note,  I went to the Stitch & Craft Show yesterday and did a bit of retail therapy (bought two really cool canvas-type materials which may become a tote bag), looked at 500+ quilts for inspiration, and treated myself to a yummy lunch (with dessert)!  Ahhh Sundays!  Much better than Mondays.  Here are a couple of the quilts on display:
I thought this one was great - probably because of my love of plaid I think!! 
I quite liked this one too.  Squares are always good! 
This is the largest collection of lap quilts I've ever seen in one room!  Must get to the NEC one day.






Sew Happy Geek

Another positive thing today is that I'm linking up with Sew Happy Geek's Manic Monday Linky Party.  My Manic Monday 'share' is that I have finally set up my Etsy shop amyinuk.  Check out my new tab at the top of my blog.  My shop is currently empty but this is a huge step for me.  I hope to have some things in there soon, provided another Monday like today doesn't get in the way (it was definitely manic)! 

And I'm also linking up with Canoe Ridge Creations for {Sew} Modern Monday.  I am soooo very pleased to finally tell you that my Mod Sampler quilt top is FINALLY finished - YAY!  Here it is:
Ahhhhh... feels so good to finally be done!  Well - almost.  Still need to quilt it. 
Mondays are so much better when you link up!  So, one more link for you:  Sew Many Ways 'sew darn crafty' link party.  Enjoy.

And on that note, have a great Monday evening.  Happy sewing!

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

looks great! well done for finishing it :-D

Anonymous said...

I love your mod sampler quilt top!!

needle and nest said...

Congratulations on setting up your Etsy shop! I've always had a lot of fun when I've been active with mine. :)

Cherie said...

Love the quilt it looks amazing!